Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) Conference Grants are aimed at supporting Early Career Investigator and PhD students from Participating ITC countries to attend related conferences, events or conduct activities on the topic of the DE-PASS Action that are not organised by the COST Action.
Who Can Apply?
Any e-COST user who is a PhD student or an Early Career Investigator (ECI) and is affiliated with an institution located in an ITC country participating in the Action.
ITC Countries: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey.
Conference Participation: The Applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference program.
All applications must be submitted directly through the e-COST System. The following must be submitted:
- Completed ITC application form
- Applicant’s CV, including recent publications
- Acceptance letter from the Conference organizers;
- A copy of the abstract or poster submitted to the conference
Selection and Evaluation Procedure: See the ITC Conference Grants webpage for a full description of the ITC policy and procedure.
- Up to a maximum of EUR 2 500 in total can be afforded to each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of EUR 160 per day can be afforded for accommodation and meal expenses.
- Up to a maximum of EUR 500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
Application Deadline: Open call
Report – Must be submitted within 30 days after the conferences